Superb house with a total surface of 270 m2, perfectly located in a very quiet residential street of the Cité "Am Wenkel" in Bertrange, close to all amenities (public transport provided by the AVL and RGTR buses, the Shared space in the center of Bertrange, childrens playground, restaurants and shops).
Basement (63,56 m2):
- Wellness area
- Swimming pool
- Resting corner
- Multi-jet shower
- Special WC
- This part is equipped with a separate ventilation system
- Cellar / Storeroom / Utility room
- Technical area
Ground Floor (64,31 m2):
- Entrance hall with staircase
- Lounge and dining room open onto a fully equipped kitchen of a high standing, giving access to a large terrace to the rear with recessed lighting
- 1 separate WC
- 2 dressing rooms
- 1 loggia giving access on the garden in the front
First floor (62,39m2):
- Hall with staircase
- 1 bedroom with dressing giving access on a loggia
- 1 bathroom
- 1 office
Second floor (34,40 m2):
- 1 bedroom with dressing room
- 1 private shower room
- 1 large terrace with recessed lighting
Double garage (43,65 m2):
- Garage for 2 cars
- 2 additional parking spaces in front of the garage
Terraces (60 m2):
- Coated with exotic wood
Outside surface area: 244 m2
- Gas heating partly serving the floor heating as well as the radiators. The radiators are equipped with thermostatic valves.
- Mechanical ventilation system guarantees the quality of the ambient air.
- The whole house is equipped with a high-speed fiber optic network serving every room
- Integrated high-end intrusion alarm system serving the whole house
- All exterior blinds including awnings are electrically operated.
Details of the house:
- Traditional construction with bricks and masonry in blocks covered with a mineral plaster resting on a highly efficient thermal insulation on the outside and a plaster coating on the inside.
- Reinforced concrete slabs and stairs.
- Roof with zinc cover with standing joints and insulated wood framing.
- Exterior joinery in wood / aluminum with triple glazing.
- High-quality plywood interior joinery
- Fitted cupboards in most rooms
- High quality tiles used in the sanitary rooms
- Semi-solid parquet flooring used in the living rooms and bedrooms
- Walls are covered by wallpaper and tiles
- Plastered ceilings, painted, with a height of 2.55 meters.